LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph display disparity

I am confused. The graphs in my VI, under seemingly identical settings as the scope I'm reading from, display differently that the graphs from the scope. The vertical axis is fine on the VI graph, but the horizontal is not. I just get a square wave(line) around the zero axis. Whereas, on the scope, I get a square wave covering the whole screen.

Thanks for any tips with this!....
Jeremy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,603 Views)
Jeremy, Are you getting the information from a GPIB instrument? The reason I am asking is that is the data correct in LabIVEW, you just want to change the look of the graph. Or is the data wrong?

If you want to chagne the look, can you give us a screenshot or a better idea of what you see and what you want. We may then be able to help you.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,601 Views)

My name is Thanh, I am researching computer vision area. could you please give me how to apply to Forums in order to dicuss about this area as well as Labview. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

Thanh

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,488 Views)

Dear you,

My email address is thnguyen@eng.uts.edu.au. Thanks very much.

Thanh

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,485 Views)

I am not sure what you are asking.  To have posted this question you have already registeres with the forums and posted this comment.

If you have a labviwe question simple hit the new message button and post your question.  If it is an IMAQ question then go to the IMAQ forum and post them there.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,466 Views)