cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Structur into the Forntpanel by using dorpdown list

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo, 

i have 21 diffrent LED Channel with Spectral Data graphs plus some more nummeric indicator. My plan was first to creat 21 tabs in a tab control, so each tab can show the data form one channel.

Is there a way to do this with a dropdown list, so i select a channel an it automaticly shows me the Graph and the nummeric data. Would be also nice if i only have to creat one nummeric indicator for all Channels.

For exemple: Each channel has a MeanWavelenght, so i dont want to creat a 21 MeanWavelenght indicator, just one. This one Indicator should show the value of the selectet Channel.

Thanks for you help

Regards,

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,174 Views)

I would guess that it is definitely possible. Post some examples of what your graphs and data look like at the moment (As a VI not a picture) and you will probably get some sensible suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,172 Views)

@felixfelex wrote:

Hallo, 

i have 21 diffrent LED Channel with Spectral Data graphs plus some more nummeric indicator. My plan was first to creat 21 tabs in a tab control, so each tab can show the data form one channel.

Is there a way to do this with a dropdown list, so i select a channel an it automaticly shows me the Graph and the nummeric data. Would be also nice if i only have to creat one nummeric indicator for all Channels.

For exemple: Each channel has a MeanWavelenght, so i dont want to creat a 21 MeanWavelenght indicator, just one. This one Indicator should show the value of the selectet Channel.

Thanks for you help

Regards,

Felix

You can proceed with the tab idea.  In the tab's right-click menu, select "Visible".  You will see that you can make the tabs not visible, and you can instead use a selector - Page Labels Display - to select the tabs.

Is that a good compromise?

Edit:

Oops, I only answered the first question.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,140 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author felixfelex

Try something like this.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,126 Views)

Thanks alot,