LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Published - Image Acquisition and Processing with LabVIEW

Hi All,

I am currently writing a book called "Image Acquisition and Processing with LabVIEW" with CRC Press, due for release early next year. The book covers topics including efficient lighting, camera selection, still and sequence acquisition, image analysis and processing, morphology, file management, using the vision builder and machine vision.

I need your help - I am hoping to include several user case studies in the book. All you need to do is a small write-up of your application of a LabVIEW vision system (up to four or five pages describing your problem and solution, including screen shots and photos of your system would be great). I will also need information on the hardware and softwa
re you used to achieve your solution, and any schematic diagrams you think appropriate. Even if you haven't completed a full system, any real-world information on how you have used the Vision toolkit to acquire and/or process image information will be very much appreciated.

This is your chance for your work to be printed in a book targeted at the LabVIEW community. If you are interested, please reply to me off-list at Christopher.Relf@mBox.com.au .

cheers,
Christopher G. Relf
Christopher.Relf@mBox.com.au
Int'l Voicemail & Fax: +61 2 8080 8132
Aust Voicemail & Fax: (02) 8080 8132

---
EULA
1) This is a private email, and although the views expressed within it may not be purely my own, unless specifically referenced I do not suggest they are necessarily associated with anyone else including, but not limited to, my employer(s).
2) This email has NOT been scanned for virii - attached file(s), if any, are provided as is. By copying, detaching and/or opening attached files,
you agree to indemnify the sender of such responsibility.
3) Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Message 1 of 1
(2,003 Views)