LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaussian white noise

Hi, Iam using Gaussian White noise for my work. Does anyone know how many dB SPL for 1 Standard deviation and 2 standard deviation? How to calculate this? I looked at the help but I have no clue to the formula there.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,816 Views)

Hi , does anyone know how to convert the Gaussian white Noise output to Degrees or radians. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,007 Views)

Hi emmu,

how to convert the Gaussian white Noise output to Degrees or radians. 

Simple solution: use the ConvertUnit function to convert to "deg" or "rad" unit…

In general your question doesn't make a lot of sense. The GaussianWhiteNoise just outputs some numeric values: so your question reduces to "How to convert any numeric value to Degree?". What is your exact requirement?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,002 Views)

@emmu2207 wrote:

Hi , does anyone know how to convert the Gaussian white Noise output to Degrees or radians. 

gauss-to-deg.png

why would you do that?!

Message 4 of 5
(2,001 Views)

Are you looking at a circular distribution?  [If you don't know what this means, that could be part of the problem you are having].  Instead of highjacking a decade-old question just to reuse its title, you might be better served to start your own question and provide a little more context for us to understand what you are really asking, i.e. what you really don't understand.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,994 Views)