From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garmin Vector Pedals ANT+ USB in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

i would like to read the data from the Garmin Vector pedals in LabView. For this I would like to use the Ant + USB Stick Garmin.

I read a lot of similar topics in the Forum. But there was no real solution. Is there someone, who works in the same topic or someone, who has already a solution?

I read also about an ANT+ Toolkit, but i don't know where i can find it.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-BR

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,470 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Remensberger

Hi BR,

I have a solution for this problem, as I am the developer of the toolkit you mention.

Communication with the Garmin Vector 2 pedals using an ANTUSB-m is possible, we have tested it here at the office.

Unfortunately our website is currently undergoing a big redevelopment so it is not complete with all the information, but you can check it out here. There is still quite a bit of work to do on the website so please have a bit of patience when looking for things.

You can also find contact details on the website if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Darren.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,395 Views)

Hello Darren,

thank you very much for your fast answer.

I have written an email to the contact details you gave me, but i haven't received an answer so far.

Do you know how long i have to wait for an answer.

Or can you give me informations, how i can buy this toolkit? And how much it will cost?

Cheers,

BR

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,342 Views)

Hi BR,

I have not received an email from you, I have just checked my spam and also nothing in there.

Could you try sending it again, maybe try sending it direct to me: darren@inusolutions.com

Once I have the mail I will reply straight away, sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

Darren.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,339 Views)