cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Arduino file using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

This is working... 

Actually I have to run the commands (like upload, compile..) from the folder where arduino is installed... 

Thanks for your replies...

Thank you very much....

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(951 Views)

Hi i tried the very same thing, but i am not able to flash code to my arduino uno.

I am trying to flash BlinkwithoutDelay code to arduino uno using System Exec Block.

I have shared the standard msg I am getting, can you help me with this.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(723 Views)

@KEERTHBIO wrote:

Hi i tried the very same thing, but i am not able to flash code to my arduino uno.

I am trying to flash BlinkwithoutDelay code to arduino uno using System Exec Block.

I have shared the standard msg I am getting, can you help me with this.

The error message tells you that the operating system cannot find the "arduino" program.

I would recommend skipping LabVIEW at first:

Open a Windows command prompt (Win+R, "cmd") and get the command working from there.

After you get it right, copy and paste it into LabVIEW.

You might also want to check the "Dir" variable. I am almost certain that it does not do what you want it to do. Why did you wire it there?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(715 Views)

I tried the same in command prompt, but still not working. I am not sure about the command line what i am using, can you give me format of command line which I can use in my windows command prompt.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(702 Views)

@KEERTHBIO wrote:

I tried the same in command prompt, but still not working. I am not sure about the command line what i am using, can you give me format of command line which I can use in my windows command prompt.

This seems like you first need to sort out your arduino IDE and your problem is not (yet) LabVIEW-related. A link to more documentation has been posted here, in https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Flashing-Arduino-file-using-labview/m-p/3796070#M1071207

I believe that the documentation at arduino.cc is also quite extensive.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(696 Views)

you can find more command line from arduino IDE with configure on arduino preference and checklist of compilation and upload, after that you can compilation your code in arduino IDE and find status compilation, you will get information like this :

nrw80_1-1660217945670.png

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(600 Views)