From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Versions of My Programs on a Network and Windows Dropping Network Folders.

The issue I am having is very strange, I am looking at files on my network through various computers and updating if the version on the network is newer.  However I am having some issues with what seems like the computers dropping the network folders.  When the folders have a red X on them in windows explorer, then my auto update program comes back with a blank and it does not update.  I am not utilizing a mapped drive, but if my mapped drive has the X then my program will not work either.  It is like it can not find the network.

One way I am thinking of combating this is by refreshing the network folders (or wireless network card maybe) through LabVIEW.  Does anyone know if there is a possible way to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,874 Views)

Does it do this when looking at them through Windows Explorer?  Or are you seeing this while using a LabVIEW program to look into folders?

It sounds like a problem with your OS/network connectivity and a question for your IT department.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,867 Views)