LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File path changing my code?

Ok, yeah, I didn't spot that thanks, but even when I change this I still get the broken wire coming out of the loop.

It says that I'm trying to connect incompatible VISA sessions or data types but I can't see how?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(468 Views)

Khume wrote:

It says that I'm trying to connect incompatible VISA sessions or data types but I can't see how?

What are you connecting together?  Do you have more than one open reference in your code?  Are they wired together?

Place a probe on the error cluster wire.. it should quickly point to where the mismatch occurred.

What version of code are you using? Can you post the latest one?

RayR
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(461 Views)

Khume wrote:

Ok, yeah, I didn't spot that thanks, but even when I change this I still get the broken wire coming out of the loop.

I'm a little confused by this as well.  I see no broken wires whatsoever when I open your VI.  The Run arrow is not broken.  Here's a screenshot of your code as I see it as soon as I open the VI in 8.5.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(450 Views)
Ok, I think it is sorted, i have just changed the tunnels to shift registers and put in file names which correspond to files on the C drive of the pC I'm running the program from and have no errors. Very strange, not really sure why I was getting the error, there wasn't any data conflict, anyway it's gone now. Thanks for all of your help!
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(440 Views)

LOL! Glad you found it. 🙂

It's always the little things that create the most headaches.  🙂

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(433 Views)