LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSK signal generation

Hi, I am doing a project that requires me to generate fsk signals to do some testing and demodulation on it for research purposes. The idea is simple. Using 3 simulate signals consisting of 1 square wave modulating signal, and 2 sine wave upper and lower shift frequency signals. I connect the upper and lower shift frequencies to the T/F pins of a selector device, the selection pin I connected to the square waveform output. How do I convert the dynamic value of the output signals into boolean T/F so that the selector pin can accept the input?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,476 Views)

Hi, I am doing a project that requires me to generate fsk signals to do some testing and demodulation on it for research purposes. The idea is simple. Using 3 simulate signals consisting of 1 square wave modulating signal, and 2 sine wave upper and lower shift frequency signals. I connect the upper and lower shift frequencies to the T/F pins of a selector device, the selection pin I connected to the square waveform output. How do I convert the dynamic value of the output signals into boolean T/F so that the selector pin can accept the input?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,478 Views)