LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA and TMDS files

I'm working in real time with the cRio 9074 system in mode FPGA having the module ni 9234 to get acceleration. My problem is that I already elaborate the VI in the labview using RT FIFO and TDMS files to save the data. the VI doesnt make any mistakes when all the information is save but it doesnt generate the archives TDMS and also the program doesnt show the graphics when you are using it

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,148 Views)

You should post screenshots of your code (or LV code itself) because it is not possible to help you with so few information.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,125 Views)

@Sissi75 wrote:

the VI doesnt make any mistakes when all the information is save but it doesnt generate the archives TDMS and also the program doesnt show the graphics when you are using it

You need to explain a lot better.  Are you seeing this issue when running in the LabVIEW IDE or when you deploy?

Are any errors being generated.  The most common issue I see here is people try to save the data from the cRIO by giving it a path of C:\blah\data.tdms and then wonder why the data is.  The cRIO is its own computer.  So you need to treat it like one.  It does not have access to any drives on your computer.  You have to save it off on the cRIO or give it a network path that it can write to.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,110 Views)
Spoiler
Add VI project thanks
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,100 Views)