From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract names and tables from HTML file

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

In the attached VI, I would like to know how to go about extracting the 3 tables that present in the HTML file.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,358 Views)

Hello,

In the attached VI that was found on the LAVA website to extract a 2D array from an HTML file, I am not able to grab the header information.  Can you assist me in getting the header row information also? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,373 Views)

Apparently the <b> messed up the filter for getting the inner part of the cel of the Header. I assume you are not interested in the <b> or </b> in your header tekst , and removed them.

Floris Reinders
Senior Project Engineer / CLA
Message 3 of 8
(3,327 Views)

I don't understand, you are laready extracting one... why not just continue till you extracted all?

Benoit

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,291 Views)

Hi hiNI,

is there a reason to create 3 threads for the same problem?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,282 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hiNI

Search the text for "<table" continue to "</table", repeat until you've scanned all text.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,277 Views)

Hello,

From the code provided, do you delete the first table and then run this VI again?  

I am not sure how to implement the "<table" to "</table" iteratively.  Can you offer some more guidance?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,246 Views)

Hello,

Each thread asks a different question although each question stems from the same code.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,244 Views)