From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Data written to file with time equal to zero

Solved!
Go to solution

@altenbach wrote:

@mikeOLU wrote:

What do I use in replacement for the dynamic data sections. I had to use them because I used one create channel vi to read all my 26 channels.

You have mostly orange, then merge and split via dynamic data. Most likely "built array" and "index array" will to exactly the same thing.

Dynamic data is very dangerous because they can contain a wide variety of data types and there is no way to tell by looking at the wire. 

@mikeOLU wrote:

I think I can remove the time array local variables, however, in the two inner loops I have, I don't know how I can use the loops without using local variables, any suggestion on that will be appreciated.

Can you point to the "inner loops"? I can't find them. I only see a single loop. Did you attach the correct VI?

Build array and index array are doing the jobs of split and merge. I appreciate your response.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(253 Views)

@mikeOLU wrote:

Do you mind uploading the VI you just updated? and any suggestion on replacing my dynamic data may be included too. Thanks.

That was just a very local cosmetic edit. There is no modified VI. Good luck!

Message 12 of 12
(245 Views)