LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export table to excel

Hi! I have a question, I´m having problems to solve The following problem...

I´m cumulating measures in a table, and I would like to save this table in a excel book every time a finish The measurement, and save them in some different folder, which is why, The vi should open an empty book, export The information, and ask me where should be saved. Basically I need to back up The information. The thing is that I don't know what kind of structure to use, neither how to use it. Any one can hello me with this problem?

Thanks!

Best regards.

Pablo.-

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(7,214 Views)

write spreadsheet to file, or write measurement file, or write text file. any of them will do the trick.

i couldn't open your vi because my labview version is older, so this is about all i can help.

about telling you where to save the file, if you leave the input terminal unwired it'll ask you where to save, automatically.

i prefer to use write measurement file, because it's easy to configure and the file created can be open as a txt file, which means it can also be opened by microsoft excel.

hope i helped. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(7,192 Views)

Nihil! thanks for your quick response, i apreciate it. i´ve tried using the write to spread sheet file, the thing is that i don´t know how to "get out" of the loop that cumulate measures, wich is the first step before saving the measures.  i´m new with LV and i can´t figure it out how to do this...

what version you have? mabe i can send the project in that version..

thanks again,

cheers!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(7,173 Views)

mine is 8.2 maybe if you take a print scr you could send me an image of your program and i could advise you.

Mensaje editado por Nihil
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(7,158 Views)

I´ve attached my project, hopefully you´ll be able to open it.

cheers!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(7,152 Views)

Nihil, here´s the PDF document, just in case you could not open the LV 8.2 file I sent to you.

The part I´m concerned about is the page one.

Once again, thanks for your help.

WM. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(7,115 Views)

hola WM, sorry i didn't answer, i was busy with work and haven't had time to look through your program. i'll do it this afternoon and give you a responce then.

see ya, culliau!

[ i think we are not supposed to use other languages in the english forum so let's stay in english] 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(7,104 Views)

Nihil! thank´s! I was under the impression that you were cbes!

Is there any way you could send me an e- mail to contact you? i have a couple of questions to ask..

later!

WM.pablomtrabajo@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(7,089 Views)
no problem. (you can delete your address now)
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(7,082 Views)