LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in running application

Hi,

I am using a sample application (attachment 1) which actually calls LabView dll functions in C# application. When i run the application, I am getting exception. I have attached the screenshot (attachment 2).

I am using VS 2010 n Windows 2008 R2 64 Bit machine. When i open the project VS upgrades the project for latest runtime and project builds just fine. When the run the application then i get the error.

I believe the error is coming because of wrong Dll. Please help.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,419 Views)

Hello SanjaySutar,

It appears to me that the DLL's are not being referenced and that the code is getting an error due to a missing or incorrect filepath to the DLL. I would recommend checking the LabVIEW DLL's that are being imported and making sure that they are referenced correctly.

Cheers,

Joel

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,403 Views)

Hi,

I found SharedLib.Dll and I am trying to add that to the project. While adding the DLL, it throws error. I have attached the exception screenshot.

If this is not the correct DLL, then please let me know the what all DLLs are required.

Thanks,

Sanjay

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,380 Views)

Hi,

I found SharedLib.Dll and I am trying to add that to the project. While adding the DLL, it throws error. I have attached the exception screenshot.

If this is not the correct DLL, then please let me know the what all DLLs are required.

Thanks,

Sanjay

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,380 Views)