From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example

Estou com dificuldade em criar um VI que se comunique com o hardware, preciso fazer uma leitura de valor de tensão. Poderia me auxiliar, enviar um tutorial ou algum exemplo?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,738 Views)

Portugese to English:

I'm having difficulty creating a VI that communicates with thehardware, making an accurate reading of tension values​​. Could youhelp me, send a tutorial or some example?

Hai,

Please post in English for more responses. What is your hardware? Where you find difficulty? Post more details and get more support.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,713 Views)

Hai,

Please post in English for more responses. What is your hardware? Where you find difficulty? Post more details and get more support.

Mathan

Sorry...

My hardware is PCI 1711 and I have a difficult with the interface between labview software and hardware.

Thanks

Ana

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,699 Views)

Can you post any LabVIEW code you have made at this point?

Você pode postar qualquer código LabVIEW você tenha feito neste momento?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,686 Views)

I don't have code.

I need read the tension value and I don't know what the code I use.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,679 Views)

I do not know what a PCI 1711 is. It's not anywhere in the list of products that NI sells, as far as I can tell. Is this a DAQ device? If so, have you installed DAQmx? If you did, then it would have installed tons of examples. Have you opened the Example Finder (Help -> Find Examples) to look? For a starting page with DAQmx, look here: Getting Started with NI-DAQmx: Main Page- Developer Zone - National Instruments

Message 6 of 9
(3,676 Views)
Hey,

The following link may direction you to obey a Labview driver provided by advantech: http://www.advantech.com/products/LabVIEW-Driver/mod_29442363-F448-4516-8B7F-BF152D0762B1.aspx

Thanks,
Guilherme Yamamoto
Field Marketing Engineer
National Instruments

If this information was useful, please click in the "KUDOS"
Message 7 of 9
(3,675 Views)
Hey,

The following link may direction you to obey a Labview driver provided by advantech: http://www.advantech.com/products/LabVIEW-Driver/m​od_29442363-F448-4516-8B7F-BF152D0762B1.aspx

Thanks,

Hello,

I can't download the Advantech 32-bit LabVIEW drivers... message: the page not found... I need this driver, can you help me? 

thanks

Ana

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,649 Views)

anadenele wrote: 

I can't download the Advantech 32-bit LabVIEW drivers... message: the page not found... I need this driver, can you help me? 

Not really, because that's the Advantech web site, so you will need to contact the web master there if you have a problem downloading files from their web site.

As far as putting the file on here, I don't think NI is too keen on hosting drivers from a competitor. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,644 Views)