LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with write to binary file 1430

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I'm new with the labview and I'm making a labview to measure voltage with rechargeable battery when it charges or discharges.

I am using Keithley 2450 SMU. It works totally well controlling the SMU but I'm stuck with saving the data. It keeps occuring error from write to binary file sub vi. I don't know what to do. Is there anyone who can figure this out please. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,235 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author CBRAM

1430.  Path is empty or relative.  So now you need to figure out why the path is empty.

I see in your code the path wire has a feedback node on it.  Why?  That is probably the cause because when you run your VI the feedback node is going to use the path from the previous run, which will be empty the first time your run it.

Likewise with the error wire.  It has a feedback node for no apparent reason. (And it will probably keep stuff from running because the error from the first run will be remembered for all subsequent runs.)

Your inner most while loops have a True wired to the stop constant.  That means they'll run one time.  You can safely remove the while loops in there.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,204 Views)