LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing labview 2018

Hi!

I'm trying to instal labVIEW 2018, cause I'm working with a cRIO 9076 supported until 2019. 

But, I got the error in the pic and I don't understand how to solve it!

Best, 

Cristina 

ERROR.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(906 Views)

Try logging into the account from a browser.  Sometimes that will make the connection that sometimes misses with the installer.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(867 Views)

Hi,

This error generally occurs because a firewall blocks the connection to the server for serial number authentication. It will be necessary to first make sure that you have the correct software versioning downloaded for your product.

Look at the following article An Error Occurred on the Server While Installing NI Software

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(806 Views)

Cristina,

Unfortunately - there is currently an issue with the web service behind this dialog. The workaround is to:

1. Choose the "I want to evaluate products only" option in the installer. (Screenshot below)
  2. Select and install the desired products.
  3. At first launch of the NI product, you will get prompted for a serial number, and you can enter it there. Alternatively, after install, from the Windows Start Menu, under the "National Instruments" folder, launch the "NI License Manager" utility, and enter your serial number there.

WesW_0-1634583574874.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(797 Views)