From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error opening Labview 14 RT INI vi's if the code is open by dynamicly calling the code

I have code written that is dynamiclly started in RT. In this code I tried using the INI file VI set. when the code is started the vi can not be found and when debugging it show they are missing. htis is only in real time and when being dynamic call. My work around was to create my own INI VI SEt and it works fine but I would like to stay with the standard.

Has anyone run into this and if so have you been able to fix it? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,531 Views)

I don't understand what you are trying to do, I don't know why you are trying to do it, and I can't see your code to try it myself or to give you some ideas about how to improve it.  If you do submit your code so we can better understand your question, be sure to attach it as a VI or as a compressed folder (a .zip file) containing the entire Project.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,491 Views)

Since things are dynamically called, you need to make sure you "always include" the VIs you are calling.

Otherwise, I need to see code to diagnose further.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,483 Views)