LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While build: Ein nicht ausführbares VI kann nicht ohne das dazugehörige Blockdiagramm gespeichert werden

Hello,

There is an error while build EXE:

"Ein nicht ausführbares VI kann nicht ohne das dazugehörige Blockdiagramm gespeichert werden"

(in english like: a non-executable vi can not be saved without the corresponding block diagram)

the full message:

Beim Speichern folgender Datei trat ein Fehler auf:
C:\dev\...\xxx.vi

Informationen zum Lösen dieses Problems finden Sie auf der Seite ni.com/ask für Supportanfragen. Verwenden Sie folgende Informationen als Referenz:
Fehler 1502 bei AB_Source_VI.lvclass:Close_Reference.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Save.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Engine_Build.vi -> AB_Build_Invoke.vi -> AB_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller
Mögliche Ursachen:
LabVIEW:  Ein nicht ausführbares VI kann nicht ohne das dazugehörige Blockdiagramm gespeichert werden.

What is the problem? Should I remove checkbox to remove block diagram code?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Eugen Wiebe
Bernstein AG
CLAD - Certified LabView Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,526 Views)

Hello,

before I can help you, please deposit me the things below in a zip-data-folder:
1. screenshot of the Error-Explanation
2.  Error-VI (that I can track the mistake by myself)

which Labview Version do you use? And is it correct, that your target is just to built an .exe-File of this VI?
Thank you.

best regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,515 Views)

The exact wording of the error 1502 is:

"LabVIEW:  Cannot save a bad VI without its block diagram."

Let me guess:

You have now a build script with "Enable Debugging" disabled. If you enable this option, building the EXE is possible, but the EXE will most likely not run. Correct?

It seems to me, that you either have a faulty LV installation or some of your VIs are corrupt. This is something which can happen randomly when upgrading projects from older LV versions. Masscompile/Force compile of the affected VIs CAN help, but it is no promise.

Please try to break down the issue to a set of VIs (maybe a 3rd party instrument driver?).

thanks,

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 3 of 3
(2,510 Views)