cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, 

I'm trying to start my Web Service project (TutorialService), however, every time I click start I encounter an error message saying "Error Code - 67012...." "Error encountered while parsing INI file." Attached below is a picture of the error message. 

Help is appreciated, thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,526 Views)

I think you'll have to attach your code, perhaps together with an INI file (are you using one?) and any default values for controls you're using.

From the attached picture, I can only suggest that you have some problem parsing your INI file 😉

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,458 Views)

Hello cbutcher, 

Attached below are my .VIs and I don't believe I am using an INI file. 

Thanks for your response and help. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,398 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author matsuajavier19

Hi again,

Thanks for uploading the VIs, but could you also upload the project file? I guess the easiest way to do this is to browse to the directory above where your code is, and create a zip file containing all of the code, the project file, etc.

You can optionally delete the .aliases and .lvlps files, those are generated automatically by each PC.

There's nothing obviously wrong with the Add and Subtract VIs that I can see that would be related to the error you're getting.

If you share the project, I can try running it and see if I reproduce the problem.

If not, then perhaps it's an installation issue with some part of the web server stuff in LabVIEW?

GCentral
Message 4 of 5
(1,377 Views)

Hello, 

It was an installation issue. I ended up running the project on a different computer and everything ran fine. I appreciate your help and responses.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,342 Views)