LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 4 in Read Labview measurement file

Hi Sergey,

I modified the code so it will now only read when you press the ok buton on the front panel.

Hope this helps

Emma R

NIUK & Ireland

Message 11 of 15
(1,115 Views)
Thanks a lot Emma R,
I will take a look on Monday.

And thanks again. Sergey.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,110 Views)
Thanks a lot Emma R.
It works perfectly.
Sergey.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,098 Views)

hi Emma R,

thank you very match for your code , it help me a lot in my project, but can you please if you want to  explain to me how this code works (in steps) and the function of each icone there because if i want to use it in my project i have to understand everything about it and i am just a beginner in labVIEW.

Thanks in advance.

othman nchifa

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(520 Views)

Hi othman,

@othman121 wrote:

hi Emma R,

thank you very match for your code , it help me a lot in my project, but can you please if you want to  explain to me how this code works (in steps)

You really expect help for a nearly 15 year old example VI?

@othman121 wrote:

and the function of each icone there because if i want to use it in my project i have to understand everything about it and i am just a beginner in labVIEW.

Each function/icon in the VI has its label shown, so you already know its name. Additionally you can read a short description in the context help window - and find a link to the LabVIEW help entry for those functions!

As a beginner you should take the Training resources as offered in the header of the LabVIEW board…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 15 of 15
(511 Views)