I'm trying to set up a control panel for actuating a bunch of pneumatic valves. I had the program set up and working, but after plugging it into a new computer, it no longer works. I had to update the tasks in NI max, but now I'm getting error -200587. I'm very new to labview.
You have a bunch of tasks with names like "A_6" and "b_1" used in the VI. Did you create tasks with the same names in MAX on the new PC?
I'm not in the lab right now, but I had MAX open when i created the tasks, and it was (hopefully) idle when I tried running the program. I'm not sure if it helps, but the tasks weren't getting the error, the error was on the sub-vi which was outputting the voltage. (i didn't make the subvi, it came from daq assistant)
I don't see any subVI's in the VI you attached. (Unless you count the DAQmx Write.)
I don't understand the purpose of the True/False case structures since the code is identical between the two cases.
Try wiring up the error wires between all the DAQmx Writes.
Yep, I was talking about the DAQmx write. Sorry, I'm very new to programming, and this is for a pretty simple project.
The true/false case structure is a relic of something I was trying out earlier, but didn't work out. It didn't seem to affect the code, so I didn't remove it.
I'll try wiring up the error wires and deleting the case structures, I'll do that tomorrow when I get into the office and post an update to see if it worked.
Thanks a bunch for the help!