From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 19Under Input Range!

Since a few weeks my LabView program (2015) fails to start. It brings a message with "Error 19Under Input Range". I haven't made the program and can't find something calling this message. So it have to be from Labview itself. But I can't messure a low voltage or anything else. Im using ICP CONs Could they have a problem. Or do you what is triggering this message?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,938 Views)

Hi Alex,

why don't you debug your LabVIEW program to find the source of those error messages?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,935 Views)

It runs on an old computer with the peripherie and everything. But I can only run applications. So I can't start the programm on another computer. I wanted to safe the work for getting a full LabView running on it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,920 Views)

Error 19 is a strangely low number.  If I put it into Explain Error, It says "configuration type invalid".  An error -19 doesn't exist.  That message doesn't really match your description.  And does your description really show it as 19Under  without a space?  So I'm thinking that error might be generated by some 3rd party driver or subVI.

If so, you are on your own.

Start looking in the source code for anything that would deal with a range.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,913 Views)