LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1667 occurred at Python Node in DemoNumberClass01Prediction.vi

I'm trying to run a python code that has an intelligent algorithm in LabView using a python node, and I got the following error: Python returned the following error: <class 'ModuleNotFoundError'> No module named 'sklearn'. I tried with simpler code (without sklearn) and the code ran as expected. I've installed scikit-learn using pip, and if I try to run the python script from the command line, it works. But for the same python script, LabView doesn't find the sklearn library. Do you know what I can do, or if there are some settings that maybe I configured wrongly?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,345 Views)

Hello VM123

This issue can happen for several reasons, normally the root cause is specified in the last part of the error where it says "ImportError". This part of the error message can give a better idea of the source of the error. 

Here is the solution for this issue, go through that article to solve it.

Regards)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,290 Views)

If you encounter the "no module named 'sklearn'" error, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

Check if scikit-learn is installed, if it is not installed, you can install it using pip.

If scikit-learn is installed on your system, but you are still getting the "no module named 'sklearn'" error, you may need to check if the Python path is set correctly. The Python path is a list of directories where Python looks for modules and packages. To check the Python path, you can run the following command in your terminal or command prompt:

python -c "import sys; print(sys.path)"

This will print out the directories in the Python path. Make sure that the directory where scikit-learn is installed is included in the Python path.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,215 Views)