LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074360293

I am using a couple of web cameras  mounted over a  plataform.  My routine  is made of 4 steps as a secuence

1. go to the initial position and find a pattern on an image which comes from the web camera #1 (continuous acquisition). the pattern can be in the image several times so I have to locate all of them and capture their positions.

2.  go to another position and take a continuous image using the camera 2 . the idea is to monitorize a motion.

3. go to a third position and find again a pattern which can appears several times  so it is esentillay the same as step 1

4. go to fourth position and take a continuous image using the camera 2 .  again the idea is to monitorize a motion.

Although the steps 1-3 and 2-4 looks simmilar, they  need to be considered as separate steps because of some conditions.

I attached a simpler version of  my program (but it includes only the vision components) which  show the 4 steps and reproduces the problem I am having. i.e. show explicitely the error message 

The problem appears  in the step 3 and the error  message is:

----------------------------------------------------
Error -1074360293 occurred at IMAQdx Get Image.vi
Possible reason(s):

NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF6901B) Timeout

-----------------------------------------------------

I discovered that if I use only one camera, the problem dissapears , however, in that way I can just either find the patterns or monitorize the motion (note that both actions are not simultaneous ) because the cameras are located in differenrt positions on the plataform .

I am using a machine with: 

windows 7 de 64 Bits
Intel core i7 @2.3GHz
4 Gb ram

LabVIEW professional development system 2011 SP1 version 11.0.1f2(32bit)
2 web cams logitech c170

I appreciate any suggestion to solve this problem

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,247 Views)

Hi jmonroy,

One possible step to try is to increase the timeout of your camera in Measurement and Automation Explorer. You can go to My System>>Devices and Interfaces>>NI IMAQdx Devices>>camera name. In the acquisition attributes you can change the timeout value in ms to a higher value.

Paolo F.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,148 Views)