From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy multicoumn listbox

Hey there,

I have tried to adapt the downloadable VI Easy Multicolumn Listbox, so that it could detect if one cell have been changed. The problem is that it writes everytime one value to much in my listbox. Here is my and a picture of the problem.

before you want to redo:

before.PNG

when you go back with radiobutton and want to change 6.3.2 from NA to No

after.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,891 Views)

Hi Xeno1987,

i am not able to run the vi you attached...

Could you also explain what you added to the existing vi and explain more specific what you are trying to implement?

Regards!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,827 Views)

Hi Xeno,

you are talking about this community example?

Community: Easy multicolumn listbox.vi - National Instruments

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-13801

Using this example as a base for your development you would have to create a new Case in the listbox.vi for editing a row.

In this new case you have to create you would handle the data. Regarding what row is selected and what data you want to add.

Do you want to edit the data in the listbox itself?

Best wishes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work with NI Hard- and Software for about 15 years now.

Certified LabVIEW Developer & TestStand Developer/Architect

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,787 Views)

Hi Dennis,

I'm trying to access the Easy Multicolumn Listbox.vi example through the link in your post, but I get an "access denied" message when the page opens.  Is this example still available somewhere?

Thanks,
Jim 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,920 Views)

Hi,

unfortunately this post is outdated and was archived.

Work with NI Hard- and Software for about 15 years now.

Certified LabVIEW Developer & TestStand Developer/Architect

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,879 Views)

Roger that, the post is archived, but is the Easy Multicolumn Listbox example for LabVIEW available anywhere else? 

Thanks,
Jim

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,871 Views)
Message 7 of 7
(3,863 Views)