LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR (-61017) in Labview program

There is no explicit error message. The only way to know that it is running is from the C program that runs on the same board in conjunction.The C program read the data in packets from the shared memory. And we see that the C program remains stuck at the very first packet indefinitely. The same program works without issues when we run it along with the labview program launched using the front panel.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(404 Views)

Can you modify your program to blink the user LED to verify that the program is running, per the article below?

How to Identify if My cRIO/sbRIO is Running?

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019OVoSAM&l=en-US

Claire C.
AppSW Staff Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
CLD|CTD
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(393 Views)

So I'm only able to add the RT LED block in the host program. It doesn't seem to be supported in the FPGA program. I added the loop that toggles the USER1 LED as given in the example but I don't see the LED blinking even when the program is running. Right now, I'm just running the program from the front panel so I can see that it is running. But I don't see any activity on the LED. I even tried creating a separate VI with just the LED blink loop and ran it. Still nothing on the LED. Do I have to do something like add a resource for the LED for it to work?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(385 Views)

I was able to add the RT LED blink program to my Host VI in parallel to the existing program. I can see that the LED blinks when the program is run from the front panel but not when executing the startup app. What could this mean?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(374 Views)

Hi anandsa,

Since this forum post is becoming more specific to your application, I think it would be best to continue troubleshooting the problem you're seeing with our Applications Engineering team at NI. You can open up a service request at www.ni.com/support or by calling 866-275-6964. You can reference this forum post, so the Applications Engineer can get some more information and context.  

Best, 

Sarah Morales

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(364 Views)

Hi sarahmo,

I was able to resolve the issue by enabling debug mode for the startup application as described in one of the advanced troubleshooting instructions. I will proceed with a service request in case I run into problems later on. But this looks good for now. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(357 Views)