LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENABLE in Labview

HELLO

Is there any Vi that resemble to exactly or somehow like enable block in matlab .i want to impliment an enable just like it works in matlab Matlab enable can be seen on following link   (http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/tool...)
anone who can guide me i wan to read values of my signal(array) using enable. 

Regards
Madd
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,159 Views)

Hi Madd

There isn't any specific single VI in LabVIEW that implement the same functionality you described. However, it is possible to program the enable behaviour with a few extra VIs.

The following screen capture shows how the enable functionality was implemented using LabVIEW's logical functions and memory blocks present on the LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module. The VI on the top left  implements the main functionality and the extra logic (in the red circle) add the extra feature you are looking for.

Hope this helps

Javier Gutierrez

National Instruments Control Design and Simulation

Message 2 of 7
(4,064 Views)
Screenshot is pointing to your local drive, therefore we can't access it ... (which is a good thing!)
Message 3 of 7
(4,050 Views)
Hi smercurio_fc

You are absolutely right, my fault Smiley Very Happy

Here is image

JavierG
LV Control Design and Simulation

Message Edited by Javier_Gutierrez on 05-05-2008 05:14 PM

Message 4 of 7
(4,009 Views)
Hello

Tnx for ur response but what if someone is using evaluation version having no (LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module). who can one
impliment enable then.

Regards
COMSIS 
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,901 Views)
Hey Comsis,

The logic functions used to implement the desired functionality are part of the LabVIEW core palette, except for the memory block, which can be replaced with a feedback node. The main point to drive here is that functionality can be implemented. The code shown is just an example.
Aashish M
CEO
TransferFi
www.transferfi.com
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,849 Views)

Comsis

You can also download the Control Design and Simulation module and evaluate it for free during 30 days. The link for the download is

https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/evaltlktcds/content.xhtml

Good luck!

Javier Gutierrez

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,655 Views)