cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEG like waveform chart

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I like to plot let's say 30 EEG signals on a single waveform chart. Without the stacked plot option, the signals can i cross eachother but has to have a certain offset... Is there a standard way to do this? I can give each signal a certain offset, but i was wondering if there is some "xcontrol" waveform chart out there with these features? Every EEG viewer has it's graphs in thes ways.

Best regards,

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,576 Views)

Hi I'd be interested as well. 

Regards,

Who
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,564 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ThijsBoeree

You could programmatically provide each EEG waveform with a certain offset, if it doesn't impact on your data. My thought is that you could iterate through your array of waveform data and incrementally add known offset to each curve, which grows in proportion to the iteration count.

Something like below:

Interpretation.PNG

Offset.png

Alex Thomas, University of Manchester School of EEE LabVIEW Ambassador (CLAD)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,535 Views)

Hi ThijsBoeree,

Your egg is ready, but some extent. Let me know is it ok with you or you want better shape.

Just run it.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
Message 4 of 6
(3,517 Views)

Hi Ranjeet_Singh

I don't know what you want with this vi? But the offset story is what i've expected, so i'l have to stick with that, when it's finished i'll post it here, for anyone to use.

Regards,

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,509 Views)

@Ranjeet_Singh wrote:

Hi @ThijsBoeree,

Your egg is ready, but some extent. Let me know is it ok with you or you want better shape.

Just run it.

Thanks

EGG!Smiley Very Happylmao

Message 6 of 6
(3,494 Views)