Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG

ok thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(962 Views)
And you still have not posted the file, your VI, or the error message.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(959 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(955 Views)

nvm is okay i learn to do myslef. i got lectured instead of getting any idea or knowledge so i dont wanna trouble anyone sorry for wasting your time in here . 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(952 Views)

No, you are missing the point. You wasted YOUR time.

Juat so you understand the opportunity you threw away, Dennis who replied to you is called a Knight of NI. What that really means is that over the past couple decades he has answered over 35,000 questions. Bob has answered over 3600 questions and is a college professor. Teaching is what he is all about.

I have known both of these men for many years online and in person. They contribute because they care about the people who hang out here, and they use their real names. 

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(898 Views)

okay i shall not waste anytime and start studying alright . thanks and goodbye forum i'm leaving. i know that i did not study and do my homeowork before coming here becasue it was not my idea to do labview , i was actually doing my other project usch as arduino but some people just kick me to do labview and i have only 2days before i need present this. That is why i need help in the forum but if all i got was do my homework before doing this then is okay i am sorry that i bought myslef ashame and debating with you guys in this forum pardon my english and my rudeness over one labview project shall just continue to do what i can now. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(876 Views)