LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO not detected

Hello,

I have a myRIO-1900 that does not get detected over usb or wifi. The ip address is correct but I am unable to deploy anything to it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,746 Views)

Hi Shlock

Can you see it on MAX?

Do you have all drivers installed for myRIO?

Best Regards

Edgar Shadyan.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,722 Views)

Yes Edgar, 

I can see it on ni max. Actually the problem is with the RT, not the FPGA.

I have made an fpga vi to control on board led brightness, which works fine.

But nothing works on RT.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,712 Views)

Can you share the errors you are getting? And also your VI`s.

And do you have softwares installed on myRIO?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,697 Views)

Here, this is what happens.

The FPGA VI is single led pwm, which works, and the RT VI is RT LED PWM, which does not.

Error.JPG

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,667 Views)

You can get this error because of

1. IP Conflict ----- Check your target on NI MAX. Is it connecting properly?

2. Drivers problems ------ Reinstall myRIO drivers. Install LabVIEW 2015 myRIO module (Because you are using LabVIEW 2015)

3. There are VI`s already running on myRIO.  In this case you should get a message about it.

Do you using 32 bit version of LabVIEW?

I was not able to open your VI`s, because I am Using LabVIEW 2014.

Best Regards

Edgar Shadyan.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,641 Views)

If you're unable to deploy anything to it, how are you getting FPGA code to it?  We should be careful to use absolutes only when they make sense.

If you right-click the myRIO in your project and choose "Connect," do you see the same issues?  If you open IE while connected via USB, do you see anything at 172.22.11.2?

What does your project look like?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,623 Views)

Sorry I meant that when that specific RT VI is run, it cannot be stopped or aborted. If I end LabVIEW in the task manager when the VI is running, things start to go haywire later on. Pleas try this vi on your end and tell me the outcome.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,600 Views)

You are using Wait timing VI with microsecond option and you are passing negative value to Wait VI. Wait VI accepts U32.

You mean you can deploy the vi on myRIO, but when you are killing it by task manager, it is not deploying more?

Delete from your code subtract node and pass to Wait VI proper value and i think it will work.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,569 Views)

Yes, that was my mistake. Actually it was supposed to be 100-local vbl of duty cycle, but i did the opposite. Thanks for pointing that out. 

FPGA LED PWM VI attached.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,536 Views)