From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading LabVIEW 2020 and Drivers problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear,

I  tried to download 'Labview 2020 and drivers' on 3 different computers and it gave me the same error 3 times. I download labview with the settings seen on the picture (see attachment). I open the program called: ni-labview-2020-x86_20.0_suite_online_repack2.  While downloading (after agreeing on the policy). I get an error message saying. 'Could not find product 'ni-labview-2020_x86_20.0_suite'. I already looked on https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000wxO8CAI&l=nl-BE

but the solution there (deleting NI Package Manager) did not work for me.
I'm new to Labview. What can I do?

Thank you in advance.
Jimmy
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,174 Views)

By "delete", I hope you meant "uninstalled" otherwise you may be in store for a reformat/reinstall of Windows.  At any rate, no mention of trying the offline installer.  Did you try that?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,151 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JimmyTheScrub

Apologies for the disruption - try again today - the issue should now be resolved. Please post back if not.

Best Regards,

- Wes

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,068 Views)

Hi,

I have had the same problem for the past week (https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Online-installers-not-working/m-p/4211570#M1220512) and would be interested to know how you resolved this.

I have contacted NI support but they don't acknowledge the problem even though I have reproduced it on different PCs and different networks (and at least one other user on my forum post had the issue).

I'm having other problems with some of the offline installers reporting checksum issues. This is difficult to debug due to the very large size of the ISO files so I would prefer it if the online installers worked.

Basically, I'm trying to install the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of 2019-2021 on a development machine.

Thanks,

Alan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,235 Views)