LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download old version for evaluation (8.6)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

i am searching to download Labview 8.6 for evaluation.

But i only find the newest 2010 version. Ist there an other place where all versions are stored?

Thanks for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(11,977 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author OnlyOne

Here you go!: https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/lvevalspecial/content.xhtml

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
Message 2 of 13
(11,967 Views)

Thanks for the link.

Do you have the same for Teststand 4.2.1 ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(11,960 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(11,950 Views)

Hello,

We have an academic version of Labview 2009 but need version 8.2 for a couple custom VIs on another computer. We used to be able to download older versions as needed (especially when updating older VIs) and cannot seem to do this anymore. The site you cited seemed promising, but we cannot access it. Is there something we're overlooking?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(11,893 Views)

I was able to access the site just fine. Perhaps ftp access is being blocked at your end? It's not uncommon. As for getting 8.2 on the ftp site, don't bother, as it's not there. If you need to have some code downconverted you can post your request in the Downconvert Requests Thread. If the code is not too big someone should be able to help you.

If you absolutely must work in 8.2 then you should contact NI directly, as they should be able to supply you with an 8.2 version, as long as you have a valid license.

Message 6 of 13
(11,878 Views)

info much appreciated - will be thrilled to contact our local rep again. it seems like labview is getting just as horrible as matlab when it comes to using different versions...and perhaps moreso. anyway, thanks...we'd have already switched back to matlab if it wasn't for all the helpful people on this forum.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(11,865 Views)

Hello,

The link given above does not work anymore. Does NI have another one ?

It appears that lumen.ni.com redirects to sine.ni.com which does not contain previous versions of LabVIEW (only current). I indeed need version 8.6 for Linux and Mac OS X.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(9,902 Views)

I found the Windows version easily.  Can't seem to find the Mac or Linux versions.  I suggest giving your local NI representative a call and asking them for help.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(9,897 Views)

We have labVIEW 2011, but we need to modify a version in LabVIEW 8.6.1, where we can get this version?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(9,488 Views)