LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download labview community?

Hi,

I had LV community installed on my PC, which I have not used in a while. Just couple days ago I wanted to do something with it and it said my license was expired. I thought alright let try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes my problem. Uninstall was fine but I can't download it anymore from NI as I get an error message (see the screenshot below). Is this just me or the community version is really unavailable? Is there an easy way to download it (maybe from an NI ftp link?)

I have tried downloading it from: https://www.ni.com/en-gb/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview-community.html#343639

The error message is there for days.

thanks!

1984_0-1596352437812.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,572 Views)

i think it's here now:

https://www.ni.com/en-us/shop/labview/select-edition/labview-community-edition.html 

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,498 Views)

Thanks man, but clicking the download button simply redirects me to the page I have linked. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,483 Views)

Ah, then it must be a regional thing, because clicking that button brings me here:

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview-community.html#343639 

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Message 4 of 11
(2,456 Views)

In which region are you in?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,450 Views)

Hi 1984,

have you tried to change your own "region" to "US" in your user account setting on NI's website?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,419 Views)

Yeap, I did try that and also I used a VPN service so I tried it witn an IP address from the states. The result is the same. Could you confirm that after clicking the download button you can get the file? Cause on my end everything looks good all the way until the file should start downloading. (then I get the error message I linked in the post)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,408 Views)

@1984 wrote:

Yeap, I did try that and also I used a VPN service so I tried it witn an IP address from the states. The result is the same. Could you confirm that after clicking the download button you can get the file? Cause on my end everything looks good all the way until the file should start downloading. (then I get the error message I linked in the post)

When I tried last night, I got all the way to the save file dialog with the folder to save it to, but I didn't actually try to save it.  I will have to try from home to see if I can actually save it.  Sorry.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,399 Views)

Hi 1984,

I just tried with Billko's link from message #4:

• I get to a download page and click the "Download" button
  • Then I am asked to log into my user account
  • Then the download starts…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,391 Views)

Whatever I tried I dont get the file. I have tried it with Chrome and Firefox as well, but I keep getting the same message: "The Download Was Not Successful, The NI service may be down for maintenance or a system error occurred. Please try again in several minutes or contact us if you continue to see this message."

Its good to know though that its only me 😞

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,359 Views)