LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Input output on labview

I am running Node-Red on a Raspberry Pi3. The node-red program allows me to run the Input/Output modules. I was wondering if I can use Lab-View to show my results from node red on the front panel of Lab-view or do I have to create a separate program in Lab Vie to run my I/O modules. I want to display my output from the Input/Output modules. I am running my I/O modules with the help of node red and raspberry pi. When I turn on the input modules it turns the led on the output modules. Can I display the same on/off message from the led on labview? I don't want to write the whole program in lab view again as I already wrote it in Node-Red. I just want lab view to display my results in the fron panel. Can someone please help or give some suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,559 Views)

Hello pp29, could you let the forum know more about your application and what you are wanting to do? There may be ways to read I/O ports and display in LabVIEW but without more information it is hard to give meaningful suggestions. Also, how have you tried to interface so far? Do you have any interface code that you have tried but is not working?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,501 Views)