Message 12 of 18
(1,032 Views)

Can you save this to LV2012, please

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(446 Views)

@cmdrb wrote:

Can you save this to LV2012, please

Haven't tested the original, nor the saved back version...

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(422 Views)

In using the acrobat active x, what is the necessary files needed in the work station?

I have this working on my laptop, but when deployed, it does not display anymore. 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(347 Views)

@cmdrb wrote:

In using the acrobat active x, what is the necessary files needed in the work station?

Any error(s) or messages?

@cmdrb wrote:

I have this working on my laptop, but when deployed, it does not display anymore. 

Does the exe work on your laptop?

It's been 15 years since I used AX on a deployed application. There where some AX required components (OTOMH two ocx*.dll files) missing on 'clean' machines. I'd have to dig deep to get the details.

A wrong pdf file path will also cause this. That often happens when building an exe, and I have no idea what you're doing or trying to do.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(320 Views)

The executable file works on my laptop but not on other workstation.

The PDF file path is correct.

Hope you can share which OCX i should include when i create the executable file.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(285 Views)

Well, it's not that easy, apparently.

This is pre SVN, and pre .lvproj (LV4-LV7).

From what I find online, some crumbs in the code and memory, I'm think it's mscomct2.ocx and mscomctl.ocx.

These are associated with MSOffice, and indeed installing anything office used to fix the problem.

Note that this could all be a red haring.

I do hope (the correct version of) acrobat reader was installed on your workstation? This OCX isn't standard on Windows. IIRC it also has to be opened once, to finish the registration process.

Maybe you can also try a date-time picker OCX control, just to see if the problem is with acrobat or OCX controls in general.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(268 Views)