cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable .NET Deutsch installer inside a LabView application

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have a special issues. I making a LabView Application from LabView2009. Using the setting for use on french Windows XP, I disable all other language (I try with all language too)

1.JPG

I create the Distribution Kit including only LV RT 2009, Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit and DAQmx 8.9.5 (because I use a USB-9211). I Select the Dialog Information language : French. I build the installer (0.98Gb; take around 15 minutes on a Intel Core2 Duo E7500 @2.93GHz, 3G of RAM)

2.JPG

After those step, I go on a brand new Windows XP (in French). Noting install. I transfer the Volume directory to the C drive 

3.JPG

So. the installer will install :

4.JPG

95 packages will be installed.

5.JPG

Voilà! I got .NET Framework in Deutsh and a other one (asia I believe). I can remove the two .NET and everyting will still working. How I can remove those from the installer???

Thank 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,588 Views)

Hi CFiset,

If you take a look at the NI-DAQmx Readme, it has support for the .NET framework. It's probably because of this that .NET is being installed on your deployment machine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,571 Views)

Thank. But, how I can remove the 330MG  from my installer (25% for someting I don't need)

If I install this on only one pc, this will not be to bad, but in my case, I will install this software over 50 pc...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,566 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author CFiset

Hi CFiset,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove the .NET installation with your current version of the DAQmx driver (8.9.5). If you update your driver to DAQmx 9.0 or higher, you will have the option to include just the core drivers or the full development support. If you select to just install the DAQmx Core Run-time and/or the DAQmx MAX Configuration Support, .NET will not be installed on the target computers.

DAQmx installers.jpg

Message 4 of 5
(2,545 Views)

This work for me

Thank

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,539 Views)