LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Evaluation of LabVIEW Systems Models: Survey Reminder

Dear LabVIEW Community, 

As we are facing unprecedented times,  we extend our sympathies to all of those impacted by COVID-19, in any form, and in any place worldwide. 

This is a reminder of your invitation to participate in our research study titled, “Design Evaluation of LabVIEW Systems Models.”  This study is being conducted by Dr. Jeff Gray, Xin Zhao and Saheed Popoola, from The Uni. of Alabama, Department of Computer Science. We will end our data collection on Friday April 17th, 2020, so we ask that you submit your survey responses before this date if you plan to participate.

If you decide to participate, you are being asked to complete a web survey that will take approximately 15 minutes. The results will be available later to the LabVIEW community to help inform best practices to improve model quality and design decisions.

Your participation is completely anonymous and voluntary. You are free not to participate or stop participating at any time before you submit your answers. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the study and the survey.

This research study has been approved by the Univ. of Alabama Institutional Review Board. If you are interesting in helping us, please click the link below to start the survey.

http://bit.ly/VISmells

We appreciate your participation of our study. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,924 Views)

Just did this survey.

It seems legit, not virus. Email isn't even asked for, so no spam for sure.

And I had quite pleasant experience, for a survey.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,893 Views)

The survey is legit and anonymous. No personal or identifying info was collected. This kind of research is also useful for addressing challenges faced by members of this community and for improving LabVIEW.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,845 Views)

I know there was a topic earlier about this survey, and it was quite lively.  I can't seem to find it ATM.  AFAIK, this was the only survey of its kind.  I applauded the attempt to quantify just what are "LabVIEW best practices"?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,837 Views)