cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependancy issues

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello , 

I am using the ULx For labview for talking to measurement computing DAQ  USB-1408FS. The issue I am having is attached.

It is looking for a specific path which I do not have , I am using labview 2017. 

Please can someone guide me how to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Manreet

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,507 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manreet

These are warnings, not errors.  The file is being opened for the first time in 2017 (previously 8.5) and the paths are different.  If you save the VI with the new dependency path, these warnings will not appear again.  Make sure you have a backup copy before saving to a new version.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,495 Views)

Did you install the Measurement Computing drivers that came with your USB-1408FS?

Have you ran the required InstaCal from Measurement Computing?

https://www.mccdaq.com/daq-software/instacal.aspx

Omar
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,488 Views)

each time I open the VI this warning appears . Here are the steps I took

when I opened the VI , this warning box showed up, I hit ignore and then from File , I hit save but that did not work.

What am I missing here ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,484 Views)

yes I did install the instacal that came with the DAQ and have the device configured as well , my code works but this warning shows up every time I open the VI

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,483 Views)

Thank you for your help , I was not accepting the save all when I was trying to close the vi , when I did that it worked !

Thank you for your prompt response !

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,463 Views)