LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database variant to data function

I have made this program and I want to convert all the database variant to the Labview data type, but in my program the function database variant to data function only converts the first element of the row

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,715 Views)

You're converting a 2D array of variants to a 1D array of clusters of strings.

Perhaps you wanted to convert to either a 2D array of strings, or an array of clusters of array of strings?

I'd suggest first converting the strings in the clusters to arrays of strings (i.e. the second option) and if that doesn't provide what you wanted, replacing the array of clusters of strings with a 2D string array (the first option).

Note that both of these options will require that you update the output indicator.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,707 Views)

If I do like this I have this problem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,692 Views)

I made this, but I can see only the first four columns and I want to see all the columns in the "data 2" and I don´t know how to do it

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,667 Views)

Here's my first option:

Array of cluster of array of stringsArray of cluster of array of strings

and second option (2d array):

2dArray.png

I'm not sure if I reordered them since my earlier post (if so, sorry) but I think the 2D array has a pretty good chance of success...

GCentral
Message 5 of 7
(2,655 Views)

I make it like this and it works! thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,639 Views)

@labview99 wrote:

I make it like this and it works! thank you for your help!

Fantastic! Glad to hear that you've succeeded. If the problem is solved, please mark a solution so others know the thread is 'complete'.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,633 Views)