LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Logging has a 30 second ahead.

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a DAQ system that acquires data of thermocouples. But I'm having this issue, when I press a log data button(True or False button), it records the data. But the problem is, when I hit the button I record the computer time. Then when I stopped the log data button, I check my data and I check the time data and it is 30 seconds ahead when it records the data. For Example

Computer Time 11:00:30

First Sample Recorded 11:01:00.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,204 Views)

@luisg96 wrote:

I have a DAQ system that acquires data of thermocouples. But I'm having this issue, when I press a log data button(True or False button), it records the data. But the problem is, when I hit the button I record the computer time. Then when I stopped the log data button, I check my data and I check the time data and it is 30 seconds ahead when it records the data. For Example

Computer Time 11:00:30

First Sample Recorded 11:01:00.

Thanks,

Connect that cod to the DOW and you can make a fortune day trading.

But in the meanwhile, share the code so we can look at what part of the data flow paradigm is being violated to achieve that Time Warp (again).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,191 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author luisg96

Without seeing your code we can only guess... My guess is you are doing something wrong.

My theory is it has to do with how you are generating your timestamp

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,134 Views)

I agree with RTSLVU, particularly the last thing he said.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,125 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Connect that cod to the DOW and you can make a fortune day trading.

I would do that just for the halibut.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
(2,042 Views)