LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSK6711 and LabVIEW Not Playing Nice

I am attempting to use a DSK 6711 with LabView for Infinity Project as part of an upgrade effort from Hyperception VAB.  I'm just beginning to investigate by building a simple analog in to analog out path.  When attempting to run, I receive a Build Error window that indicates a Parameter error.  There is no specific indication as to what module has a parameter error, nor can I find any parameters to configure on the analog I/O modules.

I have set up the 6711 DSK Target successfully per NI instructions.  I can also successfully run the 6711 Basic Test as well as the 6711 Test Panel, so I know that LabVIEW can talk with the 6711 board and the analog I/O.  I tried searching the NI forums, but didn't see anything.

Thanks-

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,329 Views)

Steve,

Is there some sort of an error number associated with the parameter error that you are seeing?  Also, perhaps you could attach a screenshot of the error message or the code that you are trying to run that generates the error.  Without any further information it is really difficult to diagnose what the problem may be.  Another option is to contact the Infinity Project, and they are the ones who technically provide support for this, and they may have seen this error before.  

-Christina

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,304 Views)

Attached is a screenshot of my files and the error message I get.  There's no error number associated with the message.  I will also try to reach the Infinity Project today to see if they have any insights.

Thanks-

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,296 Views)