cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEFINITE INTEGRAL LABVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 

I have a problem with definite integration in labview. I have an array of data(simple numeric, to 0 at 50, then 50 to - 30,than - 30 to 20, 20 to 0...)generating a triangular signal. I have calculated the start and end point of each triangle and now I want to built an array of every area of this triangles. So I have used the X(t) Integral(i can't simply do ((b x h) /2))where as input I put the data from the array, the dt is 0,01(fc=100Hz), for the initial condition all the start point of triangles and as final condition all end point of triangles.

The X(t) Integral function doesn't give me an array containing each area as I want. I would obtain a single value for each definite integral. How does this function really work? There are other way to built an array of areas knowing every start/final point for using definite integral?

Help please

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,811 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ema96

Use the Numeric Integration function.  You will have to create your subarrays for each triangle and then use this function.  A simple FOR loop should do the job.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,802 Views)

Thank you so much it seems to work. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,769 Views)