LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx driver for LabVIEW Community edition

Hi,

Based on the posted in the forum tried installing DAQmx 20 for my Community edition.

But the installation is not completing and getting struck in the below step and not progressing.

The windows security pop up keeps appearing even if i click on install.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(951 Views)

I have tried the DAQmx  20.0 for community edition but getting struck in the below step

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(942 Views)

You can check the "Always trust software from National Instruments" before clicking the Install button.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(940 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

You can check the "Always trust software from National Instruments" before clicking the Install button.

It's not quite that simple.  It's supposed to be, but it's not.  I've had several occasions where, even if you select "Always trust..." the install will ask you over and over and over and over, making an unattended install impossible.

To the OP:

This is not an error, it's a warning.  You can click on "Always trust..." to keep the install gong, but, as mentioned above, you may have to keep doing this to keep it going.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(890 Views)

I have tried the selecting "Always trust" but its keep repeating the same step again and again

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(837 Views)

@Rajesh_10 wrote:

I have tried the selecting "Always trust" but its keep repeating the same step again and again

Are you sure?  I had that pop up dozens of times before, even in the same module install.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(805 Views)