LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx AI.Coupling property

Solved!
Go to solution

So, I've spent the last hour trying to find why I can't programmatically set the AI coupling property on my channels.  For me, the option just isn't listed.  No searching has pointed me in the right direction yet.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't seem to figure out what.  Any suggestions?

Coupling.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,753 Views)

I use the following DAQmx Channel node set the coupling, bias, etc, for my channels. I set it dynamically before the task starts.

snip.png

mcduff

EDIT: misread your question. Are you sure your device supports it? There is also a way to show all options when browsing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,724 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author BowenM

Right click the top of the property node and select filter, Show All Attributes.

mcduff

Message 3 of 5
(2,722 Views)

Kudos for that!  I never knew about that filter!   (Similarly, there's one for DAQmx terminal nodes that often requires right-clicking in order to "show advanced terminals".)

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,698 Views)

mcduff,

Thanks for the reply!  It was that filter... didn't even know it existed 🙂

And yes, the hardware supports it.  I just didn't have the hardware configured on my development PC - just the deploy, so that filter masked the option to change coupling.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,677 Views)