From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Traditional problem with WIN7 and Labview 6.1

Hello! I have a program LabView 6.1 that work perfectly with Win NT and makes uso of traditional DAQ with NI-PCI-6711. I have switch to Win 7, but the program stops when the analog output funtion enters with Error 10401 " occured at AO group config. The Board NI6711 is not seen by MAX2.2, but is seen by MAX20 correctly. I tried to load last traditional DAQ driver :7.5, but it is not compatibility with Win 7. ( I will try to load version 7.4 which is compatible with win 7)  I ask help to community without changing LABview version . Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(587 Views)

Hello,

have a look at this:

https://www.ni.com/content/ni/locales/de-de/support/documentation/compatibility/17/traditional-ni-da...

The last Trad-DAQ driver that is compatible with LabVIEW 6.1 is version 7.4, so you definitely have to switch to an older version than 7.5

While those versions officially do not support Win7 there is a good chance that it will work. But you are on your own if something does not work.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(579 Views)
Thanks, I'll try

Thanks, I'll try 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(538 Views)