LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Table Control

Untitled.png

Hi I have used a table control to read a registry map data from an excel file . I need to haev the following functionalities for this table

1. each row should have read and write so each row ( from Bit0 to Bit 7) should be considered as a numeric array 

2. when I click on each cell , that bit name should become Bold ( means 1) , if I click again it should become Normal ( means 0)

By defualt they are all zero

Also when I click on each bit the color also shoudl change to red . and when I click on read or write for that row all that row bits color should go back to black 

so when I start the colors are all blue, if I click on each cell , the content should become Red and when I click on read or write the color for that row should become black

3- as soon as I click on each cell the POR value should also be updated

Could you please let me know how can I implement this in labVIEW

so far I can fill in the with the values imported from Excel. I have uesed an Event structure with mouse down event so I can have access to each cell and I can change the colors

but I dont know how to make the transitions from 1>0 or 0<1 by changing the font to bold or normal. How to change colors when I start, click on each cell or when I click on write and read,

Also how to embedd Write and Read buttons in each row and how to pass the numeric array for each row

I would greatly apprecaite your help

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,443 Views)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,402 Views)

Good Morning tintin_99,

From what you have described, I think you need to use X Control as normal property node can’t repeatly modify the properties of the table at run time.

Below is an example of using X Control to limit the the number of characters a user can type into a string control.

“X Control - String Limit”:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-16791

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
(2,376 Views)