From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cursor Format

Solved!
Go to solution

This question was already posted in the past for previous versions of LV, but I haven't found anything about version 12.0 which I am using.

I would like to set the format the values X and Y of the cursor in cursor legend to be the same as those defined for the X and Y axis.

I couldn't found a way to do this neither directly from the graph properties nor programmatically.

Has anybody found a way to achieve this?

Thank you!

MG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,602 Views)

hello MG

could you please write down your problems clearly? i did not quite catch your idea. it would be better if you can attach your VI or photograph.

by the way, i do not know whether i can help you in your problems, but i would like to have a try~

Richard Lee

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,553 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MG70

Hi MG,

The display format of the cursor legend is actually the same as the one of X and Y scales that you configure in the graph properties.

It is just that the cursor legend is unfortunately not refreshed automatically when you change the display format. 

I did quickly try to find a workaround, but currently I only found out that you have to move an exisiting cursor to have the cursor legend refreshed.

If it is an issue for you, maybe you can programmatically move the cursor to a new position then back to its previous position to have the legend refreshed ?

Kind regards,

Cédric | NI Belgium
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,492 Views)

Hi Cedric,

you are perfectly right. It was just a refresh issue as you described.

Thank you for your answer!

Cheers.

MG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,449 Views)