LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating axis names by programming

Why are there only 2 lines in the chart? There should be 6 lines as in the data mainstream

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(622 Views)
Then traspose array and delete the xy graph part. I thought in 2 graphs with No. in the x axis
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(615 Views)
Maybe you can give a image of how like the final graph. Will be more easy help
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(611 Views)

Ok. I did some minor changes in my VI. Use the attached one as my vi.  There are 6 values in the main array, 3 Flow in different positions, 3 Pressure in different positions, as you can see in my vi. So there should be 6 lines in the graph. Whenever I adjust any values in the main datastream, the graph should change corresponding to the change of the values.

There are only 2 axis , Flow and Pressure, on the different sides. The unit of each axis should be corresponding to the unit defined at the beginning. Therefore it's gonna be Flow (L/min or L/hr) and Pressure (pascal or bar).

The plot names should be the combination between the name of the value and its position, such as Flow After the engine, Pressure Behind the cooling valve, etc.

Hope you understand what I mean . Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(606 Views)

in that case, you have to change how it take array unit. Because you are putting a array with 6 element and another with 2, therefore the for loop work for two cycles.
Also is recomended modify the properties graph in other for loop, after displaying the data. In some occasions can give error.

Nueva imagen (9).jpg

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(589 Views)

I tried to adjust my code to be like yours but it turned out only one line in the graph. It's supposed to be  6 lines.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(569 Views)

I forgot tell you transpose the graph and then, work fine.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(553 Views)

It worked fine by having the correct axis names as defined. However the value didn't correspond with the values changed in the data mainstream. When I adjust the value in the main array, the graph doesn't follow the adjustment. Why is that?

I change my vi a little bit in terms of defining axis names.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(546 Views)