From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating axis names by programming

Hello again. I tried to define the axis names with different units by programming instead of doing in the graph properties. As in my vi, I wired each axis name corresponding to the unit input to the graph property node, but it didn't come out correctly. I can't even see all graphs in the waveform chart which I defined each graph name already. How can I deal with it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(2,529 Views)

more subvi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(2,522 Views)

In order to have charts with different physical quantities (e.g. pressure & flow), the charts must be stacked.

You can get around this by giving them a transparent background color, resizing the stacked charts and positioning them on top of each other.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(2,520 Views)

What about my plotting code? Is it correct? I think it's already right but the chart doesn't show all lines corresponding to the data inputs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(2,504 Views)
maybe your data is appending, try right clic in the graph and deselect that option.
Regards
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(2,487 Views)

Where is that option? I didn't see it :(.  Is there anything wrong with my code in this case?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(2,470 Views)

sorry, I mistook. I wanted to say Transpose Array.

Nueva imagen (5).jpg

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(2,459 Views)

I tried to take the transpose array out but it's still not working. Anyone has any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(2,441 Views)

Do you have Context Help turned on? When you move your mouse over the chart on the block diagram, that will tell you the correct way to format data for it. Your use of the Build Array inside the loop is just wrong as well as wiring the 2D array to the chart (transposed or not). A multiplot where you are getting a single point at a time requires a bundle function - just like the help window shows.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(2,433 Views)

Attached a vi, but I think work better with xy graph because you use No. in the x axis

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(2,419 Views)